Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week 10- First Photos-Controlling Light in Photography

For this weeks assignment I needed to take 10 photos. Each of these photos was taken in a different lighting.

The above photo is daytime light.

The above photo is right light.

The above photo is front light.

The above photo is inside light.

The above photo is outside light.

The above photo is a head & shoulder shot.

The above photo is a head to toe shot.

The above photo is left light.

The above photo is nighttime light.

The above photo is backlight.

The photo I am going to discuss is called the right light photo. In order to control the light, I shut all of the blinds and drapes. I also turned off all of the lamps and lighting fixtures other than the one I used to spotlight the right side of my model's face. Because of this, The background and left side of the face are dark and the only part illuminated and bright  is the right side of the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment