Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week 11- Photo Assignment "10 Steps to Applying Makeup"






 



For these pictures, the background for the most part is my bathroom door. In some pictures however, I allowed the palm tree shower curtain into the photo. In some of the pictures, I left the brushes or the makeup in the picture to give my audience more information about my 10 step process. I eliminated the rest of my bathroom decor (candles, towels, toothbrushes, etc).

Picture 3 has the best light. It would be considered right light. The light source is shining on the right side of my face illuminated that part. My nose catches some of the light, but basically acts as a divider causing the other side of my face to have a shadow on it. I eliminated everything in the background except for the palm tree shower curtain and my wood bathroom door. The colors are muted, so that is why I kept them. (They don't distract my audience). I did not add anything in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment